The first SSC model with front/rear battery tabs to challenge the SC4 with more weight tunability and distributed chassis flex beneath battery. The SC4R requires a 2.0mm hex driver to install and remove battery (from bottomside of front battery stop), accepts both stick & shorty hardpacks, and includes more forward battery positioning options that require use of XO-1’s bellcrank with OEM crosslink. With front and rear battery stops fixed with new G10 tabs holding outside edge it’s overall chassis width is 4.5-inches.
- 6061 Aluminum, stainless steering posts, G10 battery tabs, oxide & stainless hardware
- Clear hardcoat lower chassis plate & dark gray anodized upper bulkhead plates with polished components
- Chassis Kit Weight: 15oz
- Built Weight: 5.25-6.25lbs
- Motor Capacity: 1:10 & 1:8-adaptable
- Battery Capacity: 2-3cell ROAR hardcase stick & shorty packs
- Tools Required: 2.5 & 2.0mm hex drivers, 5.5mm wrench, red & blue threadlocker, hobby knife and 4mm thru drill bit (for center of rear blue hingeplate);