This left side-biased Late Model chassis mounts both battery and motor on its’ left-side and requires the XO-1 bellcrank w/OEM crosslink with most forward battery mounting configuration (only a shorty pack can be mounted in rearward option for use of Slash 4×4 bellcrank). Since left-biased weight was not enough to maximize performance, this chassis’ flex pattern is also designed in a resulting diagonal to keep all four tires planted firmer to the track during left-hand turns only. This design produces the lowest and most even in-class tire wear. Built & tested in 1:8 Outlaw the SC4LM has outrun 3 & 4-cell powered Late Models using just 2cell-7.4v, 1:10 motor power. Its’ left-side bias creates a non-symmetrical design that is not 1:8 motor adaptable (fits max power of 1:10 550 motor and 3cell-11.1v power). Its’ overall chassis width is just 4.37-inches.
- 6061 Aluminum, stainless steering posts, G10 battery tabs, oxide & stainless hardware
- Black hardcoat-tefloned lower chassis plate & dark gray upper anodized bulkhead plates with polished components
- Chassis Kit Weight: 15oz
- Build Weight: 5.25-6.25lbs
- Motor Capacity: 1:10 only
- Battery Capacity: 2-3cell ROAR hardcase stick & shorty packs
- Tools Required: 2.5 & 2.0mm hex drivers, 5.5mm wrench, red & blue threadlocker, hobby knife and 4mm thru drill bit (for center of rear blue hingeplate);