This is a shorter version of the SC4R that utilizes F/R battery tabs for distributed chassis flex beneath battery (requires 2.0mm hex driver to install and remove battery from bottomside of front battery stop). When using most forward battery mount option this chassis kit utilizes the XO-1 bellcrank with OEM crosslink (Slash 4x bellcrank can only fit using rearward shorty pack mounting option). Shock tower sets offered in the SSC chassis kit section for the Slash 4×4 will fit on a Rustler 4×4 (4TSSR is recommended over 4TSTR option).
- 6061 Aluminum, stainless steering posts, G10 battery tabs, oxide & stainless hardware
- Black hardcoat-tefloned lower chassis plate & dark gray upper anodized bulkhead plates with polished components
- Chassis Kit Weight: 13oz;
- Build Weight: 4.25-5.5lbs
- Motor Capacity: 1:10 only
- Battery Capacity: 2-3cell ROAR hardcase stick & shorty packs
- Tools Required: 2.5 & 2.0mm hex drivers, 5.5mm wrench, red & blue threadlocker, hobby knife and 4mm thru drill bit (for center of rear blue hingeplate).